WOD CDT-UG7 Utilty Grade Silver (Gray) Duct Tape - 2 in. x 60 yds. - 24 Rolls Case - Waterproof, UV Resistant For Crafts & Home Improvement (Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors) by WOD Tape at eHow Blog. MPN: WOD CDT-UG7-GRA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Advanced Strength Utility Grade Duct TapeProduct DescriptionWOD CDT-UG7 is an Advanced Strength Utility Grade Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated
Product Description & Reviews
Advanced Strength Utility Grade Duct Tape
WOD CDT-UG7 is an Advanced Strength Utility Grade Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive included to this tape is of high quality and makes the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces. These included materials also control the tape from twisting or curling. This excellent water resistance tape can be torn and removed off easily. An exported shipment needs a careful packaging to ensure it is waterproof and safe. This tape has great elements included to assure that. Therefore, it is mostly used by this industry. Vinyl repairing, wrapping a parcel, and ductwork sealing are the other usages of this tape. This tape is available in 18 colors and can be used for color coding as well.
1) Made of high-quality material for easy and useful application on uneven surfaces.
2) Excellent water and abrasion resistance.
3) Available in a wide variety of colors.
Great for Packaging Industries
This Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Duct Tape is used as a quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments. It has endless possibilities and utilities when it comes to household puttering. This fun and colorful tape can be a creative purchase for your crafty kid. A stagehand can use it for several jobs and applications.
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Polyethylene Coated Cloth
- Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 41 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 17 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -32°F to 160°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
Features & Highlights
- BENEFITS - 60 YARDS/ROLL OR 2X LONGER THAN MOST BRANDS SOLD ON AMAZON. This Advanced Strength Industrial Grade Duct Tape is designed to make the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces. Quality materials are included on this tape to control it from twisting or curling. It is resistant to water and abrasion. This tape can hold things in place temporarily without leaving residue after removal.
- APPLICATIONS - This Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Duct Tape is used as a quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments. It has endless possibilities and utilities when it comes to household puttering. It helps waterproof the piano hinges on a sail box and secures the latch on the hoses to lock them in place during unloading of chemical tanks and secures the caps on the hoses during transport to the tank wash.
- HAND DISPENSABLE - This Industrial Grade Duct Tape can be torn easily and evenly across web. It has different layers which can be separated effortlessly. This tape also adheres well and comes off without leaving adhesive residue.
- CRAFTY KIDS AND STAGEHANDS BEST COMPANION - This fun and colorful tape can be a creative purchase for your crafty kid. They may use it for making fun items (wallets, boats, houses, trains), repairing ductwork, and on cardboard boxes. A stagehand can use several jobs and applications.
- PEACE OF MIND SHOPPING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! - We sell Advanced Strength Industrial Grade Duct Tape if you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
12.5 x 14 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WOD Tape, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 743-MT, ean: 0706612408554,
E & H #743-MT - Tedlar insulation blanket splicing tape (METALIZED) - BMS5-157 Rev. C Type I Class I Grade A or B Comp MPVF This tape is primarily used in the fabrication of insulation blanket covers and for the installation of insulation blankets. I...
By BOX USA
mpn: BT988100BR, ean: 0190651131243,
3 inch.Moisture and tear resistant. Great for weather proofing, HVAC, Duct repairs and maintenance. 16 per case. ...
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SeismicTape-Black602-4Pack, ean: 0847861016432,
4 Pack of 2 Inch Black Gaffer's Tape - 60 yards per Roll MODEL: SeismicTape-Black602-4Pack. CONTENTS: 4 Rolls of 2 inch Gaffer's Tape - 60 Yards. CONDITION: New. APPLICATION: Cable Organization. COLOR: Black. WIDTH: 2 Inches. LENGTH: 60 Yards per R...