T.R.U. CGT-80 Olive Drab Gaffers Stage Tape with Rubber Adhesive, 3 in. wide x 60 Yards length, 12MIL Thickness (Pack of 16) by GGR Supplies at eHow Blog. MPN: GAFFERS/CGT-80-OD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Standard Grade Gaffers Tape Low Gloss Finish FilmProduct DescriptionT.R.U. CGT-80 is a High quality polyethylene coated cloth laminated to a low
Product Description & Reviews
Standard Grade Gaffers Tape Low Gloss Finish Film
T.R.U. CGT-80 is a High quality polyethylene coated cloth laminated to a low gloss finish film, coated with a Natural Rubber based adhesive. Excellent water, vapor and abrasion resistance. Clean removal on most surfaces (surface type & dwell time may affect performance). Suitable for entertainment type applications where minimal visibility of tape is desired. Used for holding down cable, wires, electrical cords, and in stage set-ups for marking placement (i.e. "spike" tape).
• High quality rubber adhesive that leaves no gummy residue
• Non reflective that blends in appropriately with the background
• Flexibility to conform well on irregular surfaces will not twist or curl
Great for Professional Industries and Home Applications
• Industrial: Film and TV Shoots, Studio filming, Theatre/Stage Production, Automotive industry, Sports Productions, Churches, Film Schools, Broadcasting Classes, Box-Sealing, Lighting & Audio/Visual Technicians, Photography, Floor Marking, Holds Down wires to podiums, Musical Gear, Microphones/Guitar Cables, Straps, Drums, Drum Sticks, Mixing Boards and Consoles
• Home: Used for bookbinding, repair tape, wrapping, bundling, protecting wires, sealing tape, hockey tape - handle outdoor weather and a range of temperatures
• Adhesive: Natural rubber
• Carrier/Backing: 76 mesh polyethylene coated cloth
• Thickness: 12 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 29 oz/in
• Tensile: 36 lb/in
• Elongation: 12%
• Temperature resistance: -31 F to 176 F
• 3" neutral core/carton
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
Features & Highlights
- Thickness: 12 MIL (carrier + adhesive). Tape will conform well to irregular surfaces, and will not twist or curl. Excellent water, vapor and abrasion resistance.
- Suitable for entertainment type applications. Used for holding down cable, wires, electrical cords, and in stage set-ups for marking placement (i.e. "spike" tape). Suitable as a book binding tape for seaming & reinforcement. Temperature resistance: -31F to 176F. 3" neutral core/carton.
- Polyethylene Coated Cloth Laminated to a Low Gloss Finish Film
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber-Based
- Clean removal on most surfaces (surface type & dwell time may affect performance).
14 x 12 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GGR Supplies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1/2-36-8810, ean: 0888519023259,
3M's highest mechanical strength thermally conductive tape, also offering improved surface wetout and excellent shock performance. 10 mils thick, 8.3 N/cm peel strength....
mpn: CFL-5A 1.375" X 36YD, ean: 0888519324783,
TapeCase Copper Foil Tape with Conductive Acrylic Adhesive CFL-5A, is a non-conductive metal foil tape used for cable wrapping, EMI/RFI shielding, and repairing and modifying printed wire boards and conductor assemblies. This tape features the additi...