Abesco CP310 Fire Rated Acrylic Intumescent Mastic Caulk - 10.5 fl.oz - Red 8 Pack by Abesco at eHow Blog. MPN: FR-AB-CP310-RD-3PK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Abesco CP310 Fire Rated Acrylic Intumescent Caulk is an easy to apply, UL Classified water based acrylic caulk meant to fill gaps, spaces and
Product Description & Reviews
The Abesco CP310 Fire Rated Acrylic Intumescent Caulk is an easy to apply, UL Classified water based acrylic caulk meant to fill gaps, spaces and cracks found in walls and ceiling pass-through firewalls running pipes, cables, air conditioning ducts and more. This fire protection, halogen free caulk will adhere to most building substrates and when exposed to fire, the Abesco CP310 caulk expands while turning into a carbonaceous char that blocks smoke and fire from passing.
Features & Highlights
- Tube Contains 10.5 fl.oz of Fire Rated Caulk| Part#: CP310 | Available in White and Red
- Easy to Apply | Cleans up with water | Environmentally friendly | Paintable when dry
- Prevent the spread of fire from one compartment to another wherever services penetrate separating walls and floors, or wherever a gap remains between elements in fire rated constructions, walls or floors, and provides up to 4 hours fire resistance (in the United States UL1479 UL Classified 1 and 2 hour rating only)
- It will not support combustion, and when exposed to fire it forms a carbonaceous char which expands to effectively seal any gaps, preventing the spread of smoke and fire through any joints
- Certifications: EN 1366-3, BS 476-20, ASTM E-814 (UL1479), AS 1530-4
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Abesco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By System Three
For well over 25 years T-88 has been the most widely used structural adhesive for marine and general woodworking use in the United States. Mixed at a 1:1 by volume ratio, T-88 will cure at temperatures as low as 35ºF. When fully cured, it is unaffec...
By Caulk Warmer
mpn: WB60908, ean: 0893612001097,
Heated Kennel Pads Use An Internal Thermostat To Keep The Temperature At A Desirable 102 Degrees When The Pet Lies Upon The Pad.Material: Outer: Nylon Shell CPAI 84 - 2000 PSI.Middle: Heat Retaining Flexible Barrier. Insulation: Closed Cell Polypropy...
mpn: 18391, ean: 0070798183919,
Removable weatherstrip caulk to seal drafty windows and doors. Temporary waterproof and weatherproof seal. Peels easily for removal....
By Red Devil
mpn: 08160I12, ean: 0075339816011,
RD Pro industrial grade rtv 100% silicone sealant is a high performance sealing and glazing compound that is ideal for use in most oem and maintenance applications. Forms a strong, durable and weather-resistant seal and provides excellent adhesion to...